Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TESTING PHASE (DAY 1) Support Notes

I created a thread on My Anime List (MAL) seeking support for this new blog project. Although the thread only survived for a mere 30 minutes before being completely shut down, I did in fact receive around 5 different comments on the blog, which I am very thankful for.

Thank you MAL community.




- A SPOILER warning has now been added to the title of this blog series in huge font. That way, I don't have to write down [SPOILER] on the top of every article and create SPOILER tabs within my articles. These blogs are dedicated to insight and analyses so it should already be clear that we will be looking into every detail of the anime series being discussed, which obviously includes spoilers.

- I was asked to keep blogs more condensed. I will try my best on this, but it will be hard. One thing I will do though is divide my bigger blogs into different parts and post them on different dates. You will see me try this with my next Character Insight on Akemi Homura, which will be released shortly.

- I will work on citing my picture sources, as I am not sure whether or not to cite them under captions or make a list on the bottom of the page.

I think I'll give up on trying to ask for support from forums because every site I've been to has very strict rules regarding advertising. I've learned by making this project that it is very hard to gain general support from others as an amateur, even if I am kind about it.

I look forward to hearing new suggestions on this blog project. Stay tuned for more samples and thanks for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment