Sunday, March 30, 2014

Commencing the Mushishi Zoku Shou Project


Mushishi has been one of favorite anime series since my early days of getting into Japanese animation. I'm excited to see the upcoming second season (sequel) of the show and will begin a project dedicated to it.

I'm unsure what kind of articles I will be writing, but given the nature of the first season, they will most likely be articles written with the aim of analyzing the fantasy elements in ways that would make connecting the themes of the story to the real world much easier.

I've had more time to watch anime recently, so I will most likely not drop or put this project on hold like I had with the Psycho-Pass project.

The series will begin airing from 04/05/14, so expect my articles then!

2 comments:

  1. You're back! After reading all your previous I couldn't wait for your next post, until I realized I was only a year late :\
    I bookmarked your blog because your articles really helped me come to terms with Madoka Magica. I really did cry in half of the episodes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear i found the app that you can watch Your Favorite anime episode with sub title all is Free no need to login o used it almost 4 years now i want to share the app for all anime lover nationwide

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/cfukw68w5i9ypsw/ANIME_EPISODE-com.my.Animeepisode-1-v1.0.apk/file

    ReplyDelete