Sunday, June 3, 2012

TESTING PHASE (DAY 6) Support Notes

Since I've given up sharing this website on forums due to "advertisement", I've gotten a few more personal suggestions now. I've also added a few things to the site.



- I've added a pages separate from the Blog Archives on the right side of the screen. I figured the site would be more organized in the future if I kept a list of the projects I did so the viewer could simply click on the project and browse through the articles.

- Among these pages is a new "About Anime Insight" page that displays the goal of this site and a little more about it for new viewers.

- The pages were added mostly due to the fact that I could not find a way to make my home page look cleaner by having a "shrink/expand" feature, or at least some kind of feature that allows me to display summaries of individual blogs on the home page and have the viewer click the title or some kind of "read full article" link to redirect them to the full article.

I'm still looking into this.

- I'm still looking into what to do to cite my picture sources.

- I've signed up for Stat Counter and Stat Meter, but since I'm getting so little views, they're not very helpful yet. In fact, it makes me even more worried that the viewers I'm getting are weird sites like Comcast....

I'm still being patient, as usual. The end of the first week is coming so I'll celebrate by posting an article I put extra effort into on Madoka's wish. It will be released by tomorrow.

As usual, I'm looking for your support, comments, and suggestions.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment