Friday, June 15, 2012

TESTING PHASE Support Notes [Day 16]

As you can probably see, I've changed the title of this blog series from Anime Insight to Anime Moon, because I've finally decided that there are indeed way too many other "Anime Insight"s out there. Hopefully I will increase my chances on appearing in search engines by doing this.


I also finally found out how to condense my blogs so that I can achieve a clean look on my home page. Now, all viewers can browse through the most recent blog articles without going through a lot of page loading. When they see an article they would like to read, they can simply click on the title or on the link at the bottom of each article introduction.

Stay tuned for more articles as I finish up going over the character of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and get ready for even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment